• Evaluate all attendance centers for their minimum and maximum student capacities and present use.
• Evaluate enrollment trends and projections for future enrollment.
• Review current school locations, potential building sites, and school district growth areas.
• Provide the district with recommendations, all relevant information and an Action Plan for future building use and possible new buildings.
• Conduct a minimum of four community wide discussions and planning sessions.
They have scheduled four stakeholder feedback meetings for Kirkman, Irwin, Manning and Manilla.
The first has been scheduled for 5:30 p.m. in the Kirkman Community Center on October 29th followed by another meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the Irwin Gym.
Stakeholders have the opportunity to meet on November 4th
at 7:00 p.m. in the High School Auditorium in Manning and on November 6th in the Old Gym in Manilla starting at 7:00 p.m.